Advantages of a Cruise Program
Do more for less: The average per person cost for a cruise is $150 per day based on
- double occupancy and $300 per day for single occupancy, while the average cost for a sales meeting held at a
resort is $500 per person, per day. All meals, as well as a variety of entertainment and activities are included
in the cruise fare.
- Better Budget Control: Meals, meeting space, basic AV, recreational activities and evening
entertainment are all included to allow for better budget control and less out-of-pocket expense for attendees.
- More bang for your buck: Theaters and lounges feature state-of-the-art sound, light and
projection systems and built-in décor, saving you considerable time and money and giving your
presentations a greater “wow” factor.
- A ship is a self-contained environment, fostering relationship-building and encouraging greater
meeting attendance and participation. There are less outside distractions on a ship, so your attendees can focus
more on the program agenda.
- Cruises offer multi-generational appeal. Your cruise program will motivate and reward everyone,
and simplify your planning for family programs –kids and teens have their own shipboard programs.
- Superior Service. Ship staff-to-guest ratio is generally three times that of most resorts, so
everyone in your group will receive attentive and personalized service.
- Included activities and entertainment create a built-in spouse program and a variety of options
for your group when they are not in meetings. Kids and teens have their own activities and lounges on ships,
making family program planning a breeze.
- An abundance of dining options and ever-changing menus make meals memorable. From elegant
dining rooms to intimate specialty restaurants and casual poolside grills, ship dining will please even the most
discerning tastes. Guests order "off the menu" and enjoy unlimited servings.
- International programs purchased in U.S. dollars: Cruises allow you to offer
- international programs without the financial risk of currency fluctuations.
- Adventure and convenience: Your group can visit multiple destinations with comfort and ease on
a cruise ship – no extra packing and unpacking. Each day in a new port brings the anticipation of
exploration, discovery and adventure.
- A unique experience on a ship builds company/brand identity loyalty and lasting relationships
to deliver a solid return on investment.
- A secure ship environment, particularly on a full-ship charter, protects company privacy and